2 x Community Support PA's
We are looking for respite support for a 15 year old young man with Autism. Support will involve community support and social activities that includes visiting and enjoying time walking and going to the swimming pool, museums and bikeability. Our client is a happy and loving young person who enjoys company and being outdoors.
The following details are important:
- Our client has no speech but is able to communicate through physical direction.
- He has a learning disability and controlled epilepsy
- Medication assistance is part of the job.
- Enjoys outdoor activities such as walking and swimming
- He requires full support with personal care
- A clean DBS and references will be needed
Our client attends Ysgol Crug Glas School and as part of the support he will require collecting from school on two afternoons. Activity will start straight from school and last between 2 and 3 hours with the remainder of the time being used for some form of activity on the weekend or another after school day if needed
We are looking for a warm and friendly person who has health and social care experience. We would like the PA to work closely with the child’s family and build a positive working relationship.
For further information in regards to working hours and pay rates please contact Family Support Wales on 0800 161 5516 or visit our website familysupportwales.co.uk
Apply on line via firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV to our Family Support Wales jobs section or apply online at https://www.familysupportwales.co.uk/resources/pa-direct-payments-forms/