Children's Community Support Worker - Evenings & Weekends
We currently have an opportunity for a Children’s Community Support Worker to work in the community supporting vulnerable children to enjoy social activities and embrace social inclusion. You will be working alongside an existing team and will offer fun activities to children who suffer from emotional behaviour disorder and challenging behaviour.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will be to support children to enjoy community activities such as:
- Go Air
- Time at the beach
- Walks in the park
The successful candidate will have:
• QCF/NVQ Level 2 or 3 Children and Young People or willing to work towards.
• A clear DBS
• Have a minimum of 6 months’ experience behaviour working with children with challenging behaviour or emotional difficulties.
• The ability to keep calm under pressure
• Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• The passion to work with vulnerable Children and make a difference
All our Community Support Workers must be over the age of 21 and will hold a full UK driving licence.
Please email your CV and/or interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org