Below are frequently asked questions from customers and clients. If you have a question that is not part of this list please email or call our team.

Q: How long does it take to get a PA from the day I request one?

A: This process may vary from person to person. There are certain procedures in place to ensure the safety of our clients. We complete a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check to help prevent possible abuse and reference check to check competence and appropriateness. These checks can often take a while and we need these in place before we allow a PA into a client’s home.

Q: When do I start to pay for my PA?

A: There are two stages of payment. The first will be for the package of support you choose. This payment is made on completion of the initial assessment we complete when we set up your advert and pre PA registration service. The second payment is ongoing and allows us to pay your PA on a weekly basis once they are compliant and start working for you.

Q: I’ve never worked as a PA before, how does it work in regards to pay, annual leave and sickness?

A: Each contract of employment is subject to the needs and requirements of the client that recruits them. These may vary around specific needs. Each contract will be set up and clearly state your pay rate and regularity of your pay.  Your normal statutory rights are adhered to in respect of annual leave and sickness.

Q: Is there a charge to register my CV?

A: There is no charge to register your CV with us. Once you have registered and uploaded your CV and basic details we will look to match you with a client in your area or to a private company. You can visit your online profile and update your details whenever you wish.

Q: What documentation will you need if I were to work as a PA or support worker?

A: As part of the recruitment process we require documents to complete your DBS application. This will include documents such as driving licence, passport, birth certificate and proof of address from a recent utility bill or bank statement. We require two references, one from your most recent employer and another as a character reference from someone you have known for over 3 years. We also request a copy of your driving licence and car insurance if you were to use this as part of your job.

Translate »